Thursday, February 24, 2011

View

I have an elliptical track, with snowscaped embroidering following the border between the center. To the right there is a lofty shack, modern aged look for all those construction workers who use to work with hands and now work with words and delegations. In the background I see a cascade of clear buildings, the windows being see through and the people inside being without privacy, but I suppose it could be liberating to know Big Brother is probably watching. I am Big Brother in this case. The cars and buses drive by, surrounded by light posts that don't tower like the ones I'm use to. And there is a bridge, a barren exiled portion of the landscape holding very little weight as the construction deters most from ever taking the path. The pringle shaped building holds in the background, like the lip of a whale going upward while the rest of the whale's body concaves in. I can imagine that whale smiling from this vantage point. I don't forget why I'm here. But its always nice to take note of whats there.

No comments:

Post a Comment