Sunday, March 29, 2015

no title Creep by Brose

Honk! Tonk! Bonk! Stomp!
All over the carpet floor.
Micro-fibers are cushions.
Rubber soles are pavement.
Don't drag your feet.
Zap!
When I hear her, my hair stands straight.
She has a vanilla voice.
Hear no evil. But the Devil's eyes are in me.
Aaaaah! Waaaaaah! Fufufufufu!
That's my evil laugh. I'm part of the team.
Don't write me off so soon. I got pending
litigation. It rumbles and tumbles till it locks.
Caught like a fish out of a water in a net.
How redundant.
Postulate for a bit cause I got a bad back.
I need the rocking chair for this one.
Swing me baby. I'll kick once I get to the top.
Swooshing! Pushing! Wooshing!
I can fly...temporarily
Hello Gravity my old friend.
Stop it with the old bullshit Ray.
Fine, might as well tell those pointless stories of yours.
You'll end up dying alone and unhappy anyways.
Weep. Weep. Weep.
I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment