Sunday, July 19, 2015

A singing exercise poem

Basically in my horrible voice I came up with a simple melody and started writing a story to it. This is the result!

I write with so many faces.
I write with so many paces.
I write with so many traces.
Of you

And people constantly tell me
How things are supposed to be
Too bad I just wanna be free
of you

So to this rhyme I do contain
Every instance inside my brain
I know, it seems quite insane
cause you

You're harmony, you're a disease
I want rid of you, I want to sneeze
But then secretly  the one I please
is you

Come on Raymond, burn the fire
We can wait the entire hour
I just want to take a shower
with you

a writing exercise if you please
I held this to a melody
And it came out quite lovely
in spite of you

So remember my trodden tail
of a guy who wanted to bail
just to realize he could prevail
if he needed to be rid of you

No comments:

Post a Comment