Thursday, July 9, 2015

Why thing happen for a reason

Yea, I have the fire now and I'm burning
The flame prevents me from speaking
so instead I took a paper and burnt it
afterwards I rearranged the ashes to make this
If you have lost me, find me in my writing.
If I lose myself, I look for myself in my writing.
And you worry over whether I am true because we hardly spoke
And you worry over whether I am to be trusted because we hardly touched.
And you worry over whether I am worth it because we hardly sang.
But our writing spoke for us.
But our fate touched each other.
But our reluctance sang volumes.
I do not forsake my feelings for temptation.
Instead I expunge them onto the page to remove myself from it.
Do not despair. Do not dwindle. Just grow.
I will always be attentive to a blossoming Star Gazer lily.
Your green bulbous eyes are purple to me.
Your warm smile is white specks to me.
I can only confirm your embrace by uprooting you from the ground.
I have chosen to refrain from doing that.
Please do not withdraw your fragrance from me.
Let me wallow in it a tad longer in order to gain clarity over how I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment